Thursday 15 September 2011

Smashed Essay.

Doing my first essay I had to talk about the different techniques the director used in order to portray his message across to the audience. In doing this essay I was able to identify technical codes and see what meanings are encoded. throughout the whole essay I was analysing all the different meanings the director wanted to portray through the setting, characters, use of camera, props, use of lighting and use of sound. Along with technical codes there are signifyers which help the audience understand what the director is wanting to show; for example the director uses a shot of the egg to begin with and the plot of the film is based around pregnancy due to alcohol. The essay bellow is showing all the topics I have analysed and shows how I have concluded each point I have stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment