Monday 5 September 2011

The beginning of A2 Media

This is the FIRST lesson of media for year 13 and if it is anything like AS then I know it will be very successful. In AS I explored many new ideas and developed my thinking in order to create my project. This year I look forward to working with new people and creating a new project. In the end of the year my target is to pass media with a high grade but also to take new ideas and creativeness later on in my future.

This year for media is to create a short film from beginning to end with in the space of 5 minutes. During the course of this project I will need to show all of my ideas developing, from planning to production. Explaining my work as I go along is key as this will help show what was my thinking process behind it and hopefully make it much easier to interpret.  

No comments:

Post a Comment